Monday, October 8, 2007

Mundayz

Today was munday!
I worked 13 hours but enjoyed it a lot.
There's a new girl at work who I like
She is tall and skinny
She likes dance music too.
And she is chipper.
So at least I have a new friend again.
Today at work,
I was hanging bags on the pegboard and fell right into a lower metal peg
It cut me in the head.
oops!
oh well, I'm okay.
And I found out that my friend Sarah who relapsed,
somehow ended up in Irving, not to her knowledge,
even though she was driving.
Then landed in jail the same night she left
One night of partying and totals her car,
gets a DWI
lands in jail for 5 days
and more miserable than she was.
She talked to me on the phone.
She is with her parents and hopes to come back to solutions on Friday.
I am so glad she is alive.
I've worried about her every day she has been gone.
ENiewey,
I have to be at work at 8am so seeya!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

hey miss ya much and hope to see u tomorrow at work........

Anonymous said...

just thought i'd say hey! :) miss u

Kendra said...

ahem, pics of the new apartment, please???

Unknown said...

Well Hellooooooo thar cuzin. How's life treating you? When are you going to travel north?? I kinda miss ya.....